Sunday, June 27, 2010

Idle hands make you drink more coffee

I don't do the devil's work, even if my hands are idle. I generally don't like to do other people's work as I'm usually pretty darn busy with my own. Why am I even saying this? Well, recently I was put into a position of power that I wasn't aware I had and it involved the devil.

My boss swears like a trooper. I find it very offensive but keep quiet and cringe and just carry on.

The other day, however, he told me that he was swearing way too much and needed to go back to church. He told me that it was my fault that he was swearing so much because I "had sent the devil after" him.

Now as far as I'm concerned, he is a little confused. Firstly, how can he (my boss) possibly be in two places at once and, if he was, why would he be after himself and , if he was, why would I send him there?

It reminded me of a dog chasing it's tail. I think dogs do those things if a) they've just discovered they have one, or b) because they have worms.

My boss is quite fat so I don't think he has worms. I think it's "a". Not that he has a tail that I'm aware of but I think he's got some sort of severe mental disorder that has him delusional and paranoid and with tiretts thrown in for extra effect. I think he caught it from his parrots as they swear like troopers too and try to eat my lunch. The devil's work indeed! Nobody eats my lunch unless they're evil!

Blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment