Monday, February 14, 2011

I cheated on my Wedding dress and now I'm all confused

My Wedding dress and I were very happy together. We didn't see each other very often but when we did, it was always special. We just fitted so well together, like it was meant to be.

The only problem was that my Wedding dress was a little restricting.
After much thought, I had decided to get a reception dress to have the best of both worlds. Lots of people have these arrangements with their Wedding dresses and it works very well.

Unfortunately, my search for a suitable reception dress resulted in me finding a dress that surpassed my Wedding dress!
I didn't expect this to happen! I was totally loyal and loving of my Wedding dress and the thought didn't even enter my mind to find another but alas, it always seems to happen when you're not looking and now I'm all confused and just don't know which to choose!

Oh the dilemma!

Some may think badly of me but it could so easily happen to them too.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment