Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Peanut butter cups

I would've put these little pieces of heaven under "my favourite things" blog but they deserved an entire post of their own.

They are made by Hershey's and are just little morsels of unworldly yumminess.

Imagine little chocolate cups filled with smooth peanut butter that is more like the consistency of decent fudge. The salty/sweet combination is just perfect.

They are quite rich and them being sold in packs of 3 is sad but probably necessary to prevent rich-related food illness.

I have only ever seen them at one Spar in SA as they are imported and that was thanks to a friend who mercilessly introduced me to these addictive treats.
Being imported, they are, of course, expensive but they are worth every single cent.

If I was a terrible criminal and was caught and got the death sentence, these would be my last meal.
If I was stranded on a dessert island, yes dessert not desert, and could only choose to eat one thing forever, it would be these.
If I could choose to stare at any packaging and sniff any wrapper all day, it would be this packaging.
If I ever needed an excuse to drool, these would more than warrant it.

Yum yum yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment