Thursday, June 2, 2011

Addicted to the "Chuck" series

Hi all. My name is Audrey Harvey and I am addicted to the "Chuck" Series. There! I said it! That's the first step, right?

Alan has 4 seasons of "Chuck" on his external and so it is now my ritual to study, bath and then get into bed early in order to watch an episode or two of "Chuck" before bed.

I knew it had become an addiction when I started feeling funny if I didn't watch an episode before bed. "I can quit anytime!" I thought to myself. Unfortunately, I now find myself thinking about what will happen next in "Chuck" at work, on the way into work and on the way home!

Luckily, I only have one exam left for this semester and one more season of "Chuck" to go and then perhaps, after the withdrawals, my life can return to normal.

Don't fool yourself people. Don't think "Just one now and then won't do any harm." It will creep up on you and before you know it, BAM! It's got you! Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment