Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Of batter-ing and battering

There is some lovely Fairy Cake mixture sitting in the kitchen cupboard at home and I have yet to make it. Every time I see it, I am always in the middle of doing something else and don't have time to make them.

It does however send me on a cupcake fantasy for days on end and drives me to the point of doing anything to get my hands on a cupcake of any nature. All it takes is one and then I'm fine. Just a mini-fix of cupcake and I'm sorted.

The battering refers to a crazed woman I have had the displeasure of meeting once. She claims that her ex husband hit her. He didn't. She's just crazy and jealous of his new girlfriend. I don't encourage violence of any sort but I can't help thinking that it would be fitting if I made the batter for my Fairy Cakes and then gave him the bowl to pour over her head. That way, she could indeed claim to have been battered! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment