Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The blasted wedding dress dilemma

I have a folder on my pc which I have aptly named "the blasted dress dilemma" and inside, there are numerous pictures of different dress styles.

I had my wedding dress and I was all happy and stuff until I tried it on again a while ago and suddenly, I felt too much like a cream puff.

My mom agreed to make my dress and all I have to do is decide which style I want. Easy enough, right? Well, not really. You see, when you dance or have danced, you look at dresses a little differently. Is there room for movement? Will I trip and fall over it and land flat on my face? Will I flash all the guests, etc Add "I don't want to look like a cream puff nor do I want to look like a skank" to the list and well, it leaves you a little stuck.

I've asked for help from numerous people to no avail barring one of my friends from overseas and Alan himself who is very keen to tell me what he thinks "would look super hot" and even then, I'm rather perplexed.
Usually my complaint is that I can't find what's in my head but this time, I don't have anything in my head to begin with ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment