Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A "Fat Day"

The button of my jeans is going to fly off any moment now and hit someone in the face. That someone may even be me. Why? I haven't suddenly become enormously fat and my jeans haven't become extremely tiny, I just have too many pairs of pants on at once.

I had to pull the bottom pair up until almost under my arms just to get the jeans to actually close. I put multiple long top layers over obviously to hide my shocking pink, underarm pants but oh my hat, it's hard to feel completely normal like this.
I mean, you have these pants that are bunching up halfway up your torso and look like a fat roll halfway down your ribs and then a one-cheek looking bum and all the layers make movement so restricted and soon you feel a bit faint because something is cutting off your circulation somewhere but to find what item in the layered levels it is, is extremely time consuming and cold. Sometimes scissors are the only option.
Maybe that explains the holes people have in their jeans. Shame, they must've been in serious trouble when they cut through their jeans;) That or an ice-skating accident, which reminds me, if you're female, always shave your legs before you go ice-skating! I am not speaking from experience but I can just imagine.

I am so tired. It's from waking up 2 hours prior to what I should because my sweet Al needs to hear an hour's worth of incessant beeping to wake up in the mornings and already gets up an hour before me :) I am mentioning this to explain the peculiarity of this post. Not that I feel the need to justify my random ramblings to anyone but you may have wondered "Is she on something?" and yes, I am. It's called Flax Seed oil and Pharmaton. Lovely stuff!

I feel like chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment