Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Global warming and the economy, sheep farming and the housing crises in North Africa

Are you reading this? I mean, are you seriously reading this? If so, why? If I were you and I saw the title of this post, I'd be like "Next!" because it's so dull! I mean, they're all important topics and someone needs to address them but that someone is definitely not me!

I've read so many people's blogs and a lot of them are very informative and well-written and they have a large following which means that somewhere along the line, people find this dull information very interesting or worthwhile reading!

I knew a lady who was interesting enough as a person but what she was interested in or found so fascinating was enough to make me want to jump out of a window of a very tall building. I listened and I paid attention and I followed her stories every time that they continued and I tried to branch my interests a little more but it was so bad that I started to dread seeing her. Not her fault but man alive, I felt like throwing cold water on her sometimes.

So, I suppose the topic states something and so I should continue with that something. Please do not take my word for anything I say on these topics as I am no expert. It is based on, well, on whatever I come up with:

Global warming will effect the economy by making us spend all our money on air cons. This will allow less money for food but that won't matter because all the food would be frizzles up anyway so there won't be much and because economics works with the principle of "Supply and Demand", food will be super expensive. We will therefore have to start eating air cons which will ultimately result in a form of evolution where we adapt to eat solid metal objects and slowly we will become less and less human and more and more um, something else.

Sheep farming is about farming sheep. Sheep are wool-ey. They make wool. You can't eat wool. You can't drink it either. You can wear it but not while it's still on the sheep. Some sheep have green wool and some sheep have blue wool and some sheep have pink wool and some sheep have orange wool and that's why there are different coloured jerseys.

There is a housing crises in North Africa. It's because the global warming forced the sheep to take refuge in the houses and so the people couldn't live with the sheep because they stink (the people stink) and so now there is a housing crises.

No comments:

Post a Comment