Monday, June 20, 2011

Phew!

I spent almost all my study time studying for my psychology exam and severely neglected the other 3.

After my psych exam was done, I ended up with huge work deadlines, issues at home to sort out and numerous other things which I just couldn't put aside.

It hit me that perhaps I had bitten off more than I could chew trying to study 4 modules part-time with various other demands that I could not ignore. It was too late to change anything though and so I made the most of the situation and ended up studying the day/night before each exam.

I expected to do so badly, or even fail, my 3 modules and so far, I've only received my one result back and I passed! I passed with 60% which is hardly fantastic but I am so thrilled and relieved to have passed with the required mark for post-grad studies later on which are essential to my qualification! I am so relieved that I had to share it.

Now hopefully the other modules are ok and I get through them too. I shall be taking on more bite-sized portions in future though as this spreading myself too thinly will only result in things not going as well as they could!

No comments:

Post a Comment